Why the Nephrite Jade Yoni Egg is our all time fave!
Nephrite is a healing stone that helps amplify body’s natural self-healing capacity. Scientific studies state that nephrite radiates far-infrared rays, which bring beneficial effects on the human body, especially on the skin, blood circulation and on skin cell vitalizing. Nephrite jade is particularly helpful for healing kidney, stomach, arthritis, bladder, joints and stiffness complaints.
The name “nephrite” from Greek “nephros” which means ‘kidney’ with reference to it’s benefits in treating kidney disease. In Chinese culture nephrite jade is considered the “stone of heaven”. The jade egg used in Taoist practice since ancient time was nephrite. Dense & Pure: Nephrite has a tightly packed interwoven fibrous structure that makes it very tough, strong and dense. Preventing any harmful impurities and bacteria from diffusing inside. Heavy and Hard: Nephrite jade is heavier than most stones because of it’s tightly packed structure. This makes it a perfect choice as a yoni egg. Nephrite is also very hard, even harder than steel.
Yoni Egg benefits:
- Increasing spiritual enlightenment and awareness.
- Increasing perception of your yoni and control over the vaginal muscles.
- Helping to remove trauma stored in the womb.
- Massaging the reflexology points in the vaginal wall.
- Strengthening the pelvic floor muscles while tightening and toning the vaginal wall.
- Increasing vaginal lubrication.
- Controlling vaginal muscle manipulation, enhancing sexual pleasure for you and your partner.
- Preventing sagging of the uterus, rectum and bladder.
- Increasing hormones and regulating hormonal balance.
- Reducing symptoms of PMS, menstrual cramps, breast discomfort.
- Assisting with fertility.
- Overcoming traumatic experiences of sexual abuse.
Much prized in the East, it signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility. Jade is associated with the heart chakra and increases love and nurturing. It is a protective stone, which keeps the wearer from harm and brings harmony. It is believed to attract good luck and friendship.
Green Jade is the most common Jade. It calms the nervous system and channels passion in constructive ways. Green Jade can be used to harmonize dysfunctional relationships.”
“Jade treats the kidney’s [holders of sexual chi] and supra-adrenal glands, removes toxins, rebinds cellular and skeletal systems, and heals stitches. It assists fertility and childbirth. It works on the hips and spleen. Jade balances the fluids within the body and the water-salt/acid-alkaline ratios. – The Crystal Bible