Rollin’ with the Homey!
This spiked beauty tool uses medical-grade titanium steel needles to gently create micro-channels in the skin to induce cell restoration, and collagen + elastin production. Creating the appearance of smoother, plumper, firmer-looking skin.
Based on ancient Chinese acupuncture studies, microneedling has evolved into a beauty phenomena. By creating micro-channels in the skin (.25 mm and above) your body is signaled to regenerate and self-heal by inducing blood flow, collagen, and elastin to the targeted area.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks.
- Creates the appearance of plumper, smoother, firmer skin
- Beneficial in the treatment of pigment issues (hyper-pigmentation & hypo-pigmentation)
- Increases product absorption and ingredient/nutrients delivery by 80%+
- Select appropriate size(s)
- Sterilize entire roller with medical grade alcohol and let dry
- Apply gentile nutrient rich cream or serum on the skin (optional)
- Visually divide face into four quadrants: forehead, left cheek, right cheek, chin + jaw area
- Glide dermaroller over each quadrant 15-20 times alternating between vertical, horizontal, and diagonal strokes
- Apply a gentle nutrient rich serum, cream, or mask
- Sterilize entire roller by submerging in boiling water or alcohol for 5 minutes, let dry, and store in dermaroller case
Do not force the roller into the skin, but rather glide it over the skin using very gentle, even pressure. Do not share your roller with anyone. Do not use the roller if you have any of the following conditions: irritated or infected skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, raised moles or warts, psoriasis or keratosis. If you are not sure about using the roller, consult a skincare professional before use. If you experience any skin sensitivity, stop using the roller and consult a skincare professional. Keep this micro-exfoliating roller out of reach of children.