WE TAKE YOUR PRIVACY VERY SERIOUSLY
When shopping with Hallelujah Hippie or Yoni Berry, you can count on us for the following:
- All transactions are done through our secure server, protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate.
- We employ the latest security practices and methods of data collection to see that your data is safe and secure.
- Personal data and payment information is encrypted and stored securely in our database.
- We will not sell your email, phone number, or any other personal information on any occasion.
This policy explains how we collect information about you, what we do with it and what control you have over it.
Who are we?
This website is owned by the brand named Hallelujah Hippie which is the party responsible for collecting and utilizing the data collected except otherwise stated.
Personal Data Collection
We may request for some of your data to aid us in providing you with our services. We collect these data through means like sign up information, order placement details, or when you make contact with our customer service. These data may include your name and surname, address, email address, phone number, gender, and date of birth.
Use of Personal Data
Your data collected will be used to provide the information, products, and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order purposes.
We may use your personal information to send you information about our products and services which you have requested from us by signing up for our newsletter.
The personal data necessary for delivery will be forwarded to a business providing transport and delivery services.
When necessary your data may be transferred to third parties, who provide us with support services, such as financial bodies and entities that fight against fraud.
Your data will be used to:
– administer your account with us;
– Verify and carry out financial transactions involving payments you make online.
We may also obtain information about your online movements and use of the internet. We do this by placing a “cookie,” which is a small text file, on your computer’s hard disk, mobile phone or any other device.
Personal Data Administrator
Personal data administrator will be Hallelujah Hippie. Customer data can be used by Hallelujah Hippie any time to deliver IT services.
Your Choices about the Collection and Use of Your Information
You have the right to tell us:
- to provide you with a copy of the personal information we have about you
- to correct or update your personal information
- not to contact you in the future
- to delete your personal information
- not to share your personal information with third parties
- not to use your data to give you information or offers, or not to send you emails or other communications
If you no longer wish for Hallelujah Hippie or Yoni Berry to communicate with you, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be given the opportunity in any commercial e-mail that we send to you to opt out of receiving such e-mail messages in the future. Please note that we may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as service announcements and administrative notices without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Your opt-out request will be treated within ten days of the date on which we receive it. We are under no obligation to store your personal information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such personal information. It may not always be possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
We will keep and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We take great caution for the safety of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control. We will use technical and organizational standards to protect your data:
- We employ secure servers for data storage;
- Payment details, where necessary, are encrypted using SSL technology.
However, you should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot assure the security of information while it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is to use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we have a reliable and safe environment to use your data. We advise that you close your browser whenever you have finished your user session to help ensure that others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
HOW TO CONTACT US