TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read through the Terms and Conditions set out below carefully before ordering any Goods or Services from our Website.
By using the online service of Yoni Berry, you agree to be legally bound and to abide by these “Terms and Conditions” just as if you have signed this “Terms and Conditions.” The brand Hallelujah Hippie and Yoni Berry reserves the rights to immediately terminate their service to you if you do not comply and continue to comply with these “Terms and Conditions.”
The brand Hallelujah Hippie and Yoni Berry reserves the right to change this “Terms and Conditions” without notice. “Terms and Conditions” published on Hallelujah Hippie or Yoni Berry website will always be the latest and will override any prior “Terms and Conditions” provided in any other form.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
- “Agreement” is a reference to these Terms and Conditions, any order, form and payment instructions provided to you.
- “you,” “your” and “yours” are references to you, the person accessing the Website of Hallelujah Hippie or Yoni Berry or any other channel provided by the Hallelujah Hippie brand.
- “Company,” is a reference to the brand name, Yoni Berry.
- “Products,” “Items” is a reference to any product which we may offer for sale from our Website from time to time.
- “Contract” is a reference to any business agreement between you and Yoni Berry and or Hallelujah Hippie.
- “Website” is a reference to the Hallelujah Hippie and or Yoni Berry’s Website or our mobile applications through which we offer our products.
- Any contract for the provision of products from this Website is between you and Company.
- You agree to take necessary care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering.
- When placing an order on this Website, you may be required to provide a phone number, e-mail address, and password. You must ensure that you keep the combination of these details secure and do not give this information to a third party.
- We will take all reasonable care, as much as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. However, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- By placing an order you acknowledge that your shipping address is correct before paying.
- You understand and acknowledge that our products do not guarantee a cure for any medical condition or disease.
- If ordering internationally (outside US) that you may be subject to your countries taxes and duties.
- You also understand and have read the shipping times for your order.
- Yoni Berry will not be responsible for incorrect addresses or changing of order once placed.
- All order is final due to the nature of our products.
- All prices for delivery of products on this website are correct at the time they were published. However, Company reserves the right to alter these prices in the future.
- You agree to be careful when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering.
- You warrant that the credit or debit card whose details you provide belong to you and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- The total price for any product, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on the Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all Goods dispatched, and Services provided. Payment has to be made by online, e.g., net banking, credit or debit card.
- Third party payment gateways are integrated into our website. Company does not store any card or banking details on this website. Please refer to the relevant payment gateway’s website for privacy policies and terms and condition.
- The period of delivery quoted at the time of ordering are only approximate and may vary.
- Company delivers products to the address you provide at the time of ordering.
- We will give great care to deliver on time. Nonetheless, Company does not take responsibility for late delivery.
- We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late ordering.
- In the event of late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by Company.
- All risk in the products ordered shall pass to you upon delivery.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- Deliveries shall not be made on National Holidays. Every such order scheduled for National holidays will be delivered on the next working day.
- Company possesses the right to reschedule the delivery for another date in case of floods/ Heavy Rains/ natural calamity/election dates/ curfews/traffic jams/festival times/ controlled traffic movements/ or any other impediments that may restrict the delivery of the order.
- No instructions will be considered for any request to change the date of delivery.
- There will be no refund after a product has been shipped. Once an order ships, there are absolutely no exceptions, and a refund cannot be granted.
- In instances where we have to provide a refund, we do not credit back the shipping that was paid; we only provide the funds for the item itself.
- Also, the refund will be in the form of a store credit to Hallelujah Hippie or Yoni Berry.
The following will apply if for any reason you require cancellation.
- Once an order is placed, please email us within one hour if you wish to cancel your order.
- Customers may email email@example.com cancel orders within the given timeframe.
- If you have any issues with your order after receiving it please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders placed on Mondays to Friday are shipped on the next business day.
- All orders placed after Friday 12 noon to Sundays will be shipped in the following business day.
- Once order has been shipped, expect it to arrive within 1-3 business days for USPS Priority.
- If ordering internationally, orders will take 6-20 business days via DHL when you choose international packet plus.
- International orders will take 2-4 business days if you choose DHL express.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Please note that they may be some links on Company’s Website to third-party Web sites which may be of interest to you. Company does not represent the quality of the Goods or Products provided by such third parties nor does Company have any control over the content or availability of such sites. Company cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party Websites or the Products or Goods that they may provide to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Proper care and attention have been taken to make sure that the information available on this Website is free of error. However, Company does not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to its accuracy.
- Company disclaims any liability to you for the supplied article to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. However, this does not alter your statutory rights as a consumer of Company’s products. If Company is found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant Products. Company cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss.
- Company accepts no liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via Company’s Website.
- Company shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Products or delivering printed articles owing to reasons beyond Company’s control.
- Company has put all reasonable measures in place to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, Company cannot be held liable in the improbable event of a breach in Company’s secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- Offers are subject to Company discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
- Bу ассеѕѕing оr using thе Sitе or any Cоntеnt, уоu аgrее thаt уоu will comply with these Tеrmѕ аnd Conditions аnd аnу wаrningѕ or instructions on the Sitе.
- Yоu аgrее thаt when accessing оr uѕing the Sitе оr аnу Cоntеnt, you will асt in ассоrdаnсе with the law, сuѕtоm аnd in gооd fаith.
- You mау nоt make any change or alteration tо the Sitе or аnу Content оr ѕеrviсеѕ thаt mау appear on this Sitе and mау nоt imраir in any way thе integrity оr ореrаtiоn of thе Sitе.
- Withоut limiting thе gеnеrаlitу оf аnу other provision оf thеѕе Tеrmѕ and Cоnditiоnѕ, if уоu dеfаult nеgligеntlу or willfullу in аnу of thе obligations ѕеt fоrth in these Tеrmѕ and Cоnditiоnѕ, уоu ѕhаll be liаblе fоr аll thе lоѕѕеѕ аnd dаmаgеѕ that this mау саuѕе to us.
- Upon the arrival of уоur оrdеr, you agree to inspect thе package fоr аnу damage thаt mау hаvе occurred during ѕhiрmеnt.
- Company holds the right to subcontract any part or parts of the Products that Company provides to you from time to time without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- Company may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- Payment must be made at the time of placing an order by bank transfer, credit/debit card or at the time of delivery by cash (if available). Failure to pay on time will result in the cancellation of the contract.
- If any term or condition of Company’s Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties at this moment agree that such term or condition shall be considered to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue to hold without such term or condition.
- These Terms and Conditions and Company Agreement shall be governed by and construed following the laws of the United States. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.
- No delay or failure on Company part to enforce Company’s rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute an exemption on Company part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- These Terms and Conditions and a contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed by the United States Laws. Both you and Company at this moment submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the United State Courts. All dealings, correspondence, and contacts between YOU and Company shall be made or conducted in the English language.
For any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please email us at Hallelujah Hippie Products: email@example.com Yoni Berry Products: firstname.lastname@example.org